The networking and transfer project of the funding measure "Sustainable Groundwater Management" (LURCH) is carried out by DECHEMA e.V. and is a central contact point for all actors of the funding measures. In its function, the project helps to provide technical support to the collaborative projects of the funding measures, to network across topics (internally and externally) and to support the transfer of results into practice (national - European - international).
DECHEMA Gesellschaft für Chemische Technik und Biotechnologie e.V. (Society for Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology) has more than 5,800 members and is active in all relevant areas of chemical engineering, environmental technology and biotechnology. More than 5,000 experts from research and practice work in 120 committees. DECHEMA organizes about 100 events per year with more than 10,000 participants in presence and online.
The networking and transfer project has the following main tasks:
- Supporting the collaborative projects by coordinating and networking their content in order to advance the development of innovative, future-oriented solutions for sustainable groundwater management
- Identification of synergy potentials and generation of synergy effects in the projects
- Supporting the steering committee in identifying and establishing cross-cutting topics that are relevant to the entire network
- Ensuring the efficient use of the existing knowledge potential in the funding measure, especially with regard to practice-relevant boundary conditions
- Identification of target groups in politics, economy, science, authorities and decision makers and their involvement in the dialogue with the funding measure and the utilization of the results
- Consolidation of results, products, solutions and recommendations of the projects in their entirety and communication to target groups (national and international) to support the exploitation and implementation of results and
- Supporting the exploitation of the results from the projects, especially their implementation in practice, nationally and internationally.